If you have bookmarked the Library Catalog Webpage prior to April 29th you will need to recreate your bookmark. The old address of
The new URL is: http://librarycatalog.ebpl.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?&profile=ebl
Use the Library Catalog to:
- Find books, movies, music and more...
- See where items are located on the shelves and whether they are available.
- Find out when items are due back if they are checked out.
- Request an item that is checked out.
- Check your account to see what items you have checked out.
- Renew items that you have checked out.
- Suspend requests for items while you are on vacation.
- Check your personal account information.
Multilingual Display Problems
Call for Help
- The Library catalog contains the book covers, tables of content, summaries, and book reviews that you are used to.
- It also includes additional content from LibraryThing which lists similar items, and gives users the ability to create and search by tags, and much more.
- My Searches Feature -- This allows you to find a search that you have done earlier in your searching session and rerun it.
- For more information about LibraryThing in the library's catalog please visit our LibraryThing information page.
- My List -- My lists enables you to create multiple lists in the library catalog, whether they are a readling list, a wish lists, a bibliography or more. You can create multiple lists and they save for a year. To access your saved lists you must log in to your account.
How do I log in to my Account?
Click on the My Account tab in the navigation bar. Enter your library card and PIN numbers and click on the Login button.
What is a PIN number and how do I get one?
Your PIN number is a 4 character secondary identification that you use along with your library card number to access your patron account or place holds/renew books online. It is usually the last four digits of your home telephone number unless you have changed it. If you forget it you will need to call the Circulation Department at 732-390-6950.
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Firefox 3 or higher for Windows
- Safari 3 or higher for Mac OS
- Google Chrome 4.1